Purchases made from links are compensated.
In this tutorial I share my updated skincare routine with some familiar favorites and some new products and tools that have helped me streamline my regimen and have healthy, glowing skin!
Note: This is my routine, based on my skin’s needs. This is not intended to replace in-person evaluation and consultation from a licensed esthetician and/or dermatologist. If you are having skin issues or just generally unsure of what to do and use, please seek professional guidance!
Aira Ionic Facial Steamer
- Detoxifies skin, releasing impurities and dead skin cells
- Clarifies skin’s complexion
- Promotes better blood circulation
- Makes skin more receptive to skincare treatments
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Great for all skin types
- Includes three essential oil baskets for a therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Includes 85ml water tank for uo to 15 minutes of continuous, gentle steam
- Available in two colors – beige and rose gold
- For men, reduce razor burn and irritation before shaving
Click here to get 60% off the Aira Ionic Facial Steamer Discount automatically applies at checkout; BOGO option applies to same item.
Pose LED Travel Mirrors by Vanity Planet
- Available in two sizes (5″ x 7.5″ and 7.5″ x 10″)
- Three LED lights in bright, warm and cool tones
- Sleek, lightweight, sturdy and slim
- Micro-USB rechargeable with lifetime energy saving bulbs
- Touch screen power-on and light change
Click here for 56% discount automatically applied at checkout!
Raedia Facial Cleansing System
- Dual-speed spin brush
- Removes dirt, makeup, debris and dead skin cells
- Cleansing, exfoliating and anti-bacterial silicone brushes
- Vented Case to prevent moisture and bacteria
- Water resistant for sink or shower
Click here for 60% off (or add code m60 at checkout. One discount code per transaction!)
Other tools and products: